CWIE BLOOD DONATION
Time & Location
About the Event
Canadian Blood Services is ALWAYS in need of donors. In honour of Halloween we have a spot booked for the group on Oct 30th at 12:15pm to 1:00pm. PLEASE RSVP!! There is limited space, but if we have a large demand we can book more spots! Please RSVP to email@example.com or call me at 403.874.1510. Thanks, Shauna Holmes
1. Make sure you have had a substantial meal
2. Be well hydrated – start drinking one - two litres of water in the days before you donate and at least 500 ml (and a salty snack) just before your donation
3. Get some rest – make sure you have had a good night’s sleep prior to donating
4. Feel well the day you donate (no sore throat, cold, etc)
5. Bring your Blood Donor Card or photo ID (identification with full name and signature, or full name and photograph required)
Am I Eligible to Donate?
Canadian Blood Services is dedicated to ensuring the safety of our blood supply. The criteria is designed to ensure it is safe for you to donate, and to minimize risk to the recipients of your valuable donation. As an example, you may not be able to donate for a temporary period of time if you have recently travelled to a malaria risk area. Visit the links below for more information.
Question about your eligibility to donate? Call 1 888 2 DONATE (1-888-236-6283) and ask to speak with a Nurse. Our staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Main Blood Donor Centre: Eau Claire Market
200 Barclay Parade S.W. 2nd Floor
FREE Donor Parking Underground
DRIVING? Designated parking in parkade along back wall – Do not pay for parking